Wednesday, August 25, 2010

End of an internship, not an adventure.

As many of you may know, my interning days at Cedar Fort Inc. are over. Sad, I know, but I enjoyed every minute of my internship! Sheralyn is fantastic and a great mentor.
However, now I'm in my last semester at SUU (Southern Utah University) and am learning even more about the fabulous world of publishing! Sure, it now comes in the form of advertising, writing, theory and management classes, but none the less is will be of great use to you I'm sure. Who wouldn't want to be constantly learning and improving without paying the fees of college? So, vicariously, you will be following me through the next couple of months as I make my way through 18 credits of pure, focused communication classes. It will be an adventure...will I survive? That is the question.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! FYI- if you are in town, please come to my release party. Sept 11th- it's posted on my website. :) - Wendy

    ReplyDelete