Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Lights! Camera! Action! Project: Rhea Jensen casting call

As many of you may know, I'm mildly obsessed with "The Rhea Jensen Series" by Sheralyn Pratt. Yes, maybe you're thinking that I'm an intern and it's my obligation to say that all the books that Cedar Fort publishes are the best, that's not true for me. I just so happened to land a fantastic internship where there is genuine talent and excellent publications.
I was given the excellent assignment to create a casting call for who I thought should land the lead role for Rhea Jensen herself. It not only helps me picture her, but it will help you too. So, here it is!




What do you think? Is this what you think Rhea looks like? My vote is hands down for Missy. She won my vote after Stick It. Love that girl! Anyway, tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment