Friday, July 30, 2010

The Lights! Camera! Action! Project

This entry is dedicated to videos and the magic they possess. This video was made for the incredible and delectable cookbook "Table for One" by Camille Funk. This woman is a genius. I couldn't get my hands on this book fast enough and it seemed the perfect book for a first video project.



Here is a little background information on me when it comes to making videos. I am a Broadcasting major at SUU and was an anchorperson for SUTV news for 2 semesters. While doing this I planned, shot and edited my own news packages. Nothing fancy, nothing special, strictly news. So, making fun and exciting videos is mostly out of my area of expertise, but with incredible support from Sheralyn Pratt and my unconquerable desire to own the publishing market, I have started the "Light! Camera! Action!" project. The desired outcome? Videos that you want to watch over and over again.
Your comments are especially welcome and your critics priceless. So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment